SALES OF AQUA PULSE LIMITED TO CANADA AND US ONLY
Quick Product Overview:
Never stop to check your heart rate again. With the AquaPulse™ Heart Rate Monitor your current heart rate is verbally announced while you swim. Simply slip the AquaPulse™ inside your goggle strap, attach the soft rubber clip to your earlobe, and go swim. Using an infrared sensor to monitor capillary blood flow, your heart beat is detected through your earlobe. The heart rate is then audibly communicated to you in real time, where the information is transmitted directly to your inner ear via Bone Conduction Technology. No ear buds, cumbersome chest straps, or watch devices are needed.
The heart rate announcements are made regularly in 10-second, 20-second, 30-second, 45-second, 1-minute, 2-minute or 5-minute increments. Push the “Instant Heart Rate” button to hear your last recorded reading again. Complete with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, you can use the AquaPulse™ from five to eight hours depending on the interval setting. Simply plug the integrated USB directly into a USB port on your computer to recharge.
* Custom Sound Technology: Audibly transmits heart rate utilizing high-fidelity BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
* Infrared Sensors: Accurately pick up heart rate in ear lobe
* Digital Control Panel
* Volume Control
* Adjustable Time Periods: 20seconds, 30seconds, 45seconds, 1minute, 2minutes, 5minutes
* Instantaneous Heart Rate Button
* 8-Hour Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
* Durable Goggle and Earlobe Clips
* Approximately 3.5" in Height, 1.5" in Width, and 0.5" in Depth